Found 6 Jobs. Page 1 of 2
Marketing & Communications Intern
AutoPair, Inc. is currently seeking a marketing and communications intern. Applicant should be enthusiastic, resourceful and genuinely interested in working in a technology ecommerce start-up with a nationwide footprint.
AutoPair, Inc. is an ecommerce platform designed to save consumers money on their automobile repairs while introducing new customers to automobile repair facilities and dealerships. AutoPair, Inc. is headquartered at 1871 at Merchandise Mart in downtown Chicago. Intern duties will require the candidate to work out of the 1871 space on a part-time basis. Therefore, we would prefer to find a marketing...
* Configure, utilize and manage marketing automation software.
* Configuration of the blog and creating and writing weekly posts to the blog.
* Writing weekly PR releases and submitting those to the appropriate channels.
* Writing internal process and documentation as it pertains to marketing for company wiki and Sharepoint.
* Assist in the creative development of audio and video communication projects.
* Assist and manage AutoPair's social media channels creating, writing, posting, replying and developing input around processes directed at social media.
* Assist in copywriting, posting and populating the copy to ...
Technical Developer Intern
AutoPair, Inc. is currently seeking a Technical Developer Intern. Applicant should be enthusiastic, resourceful and genuinely interested in working in a technology ecommerce start-up with a nationwide footprint.
AutoPair, Inc. is an ecommerce business designed to save consumers money on their automobile repairs and to help drive new customers to automobile repair facilities. AutoPair, Inc. is currently headquartered at 1871 at Merchandise Mart in downtown Chicago. Daily intern duties will require the candidate to work out of the 1871 space on a daily basis.
(open) But, No less than 10 weeks
- Configuration and customization of the CMS Joomla, Gantry 5 framework, and template.
- Configuration and customization of the directory and shopping cart.
- Create and develop customizations and apps in Salesforce.
- Utilization of force.com, Apex, Visualforce
- Creating integrations between Salesforce and Joomla using API's and integration platforms.
- UI/UX development and input to executive team.
- Administration and management of middle-ware including cPanel, DNS, SSL
- Ability to work with outside tec...
We are seeking a creative, driven, and energetic marketing officer to become a part of our growing marketing team. Candidate should have previous marketing experience in creating effective brand strategies and advertising campaigns, as well as an eye for detail and design.
Develop effective marketing and sales campaigns
Help create customer research databases
Alyze research to target the best audience and maximize reach
Identify, study, and test market patterns and trends
Assist with product development and pricing strategies
Work to enhance organization’s brand identity
Track and record project results and amend marketing measures
Meet and coordinate with marketing director on a regular basis
Collaborate with other marketing team members
Front End Developer
This position can be a remote position but you would be required to be present periodically at company headquarters in Chicago, IL.
Review designs created by UI/UX web designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work
Write code and/or use established platforms to implement those visual elements into various web applications
Create prototypes, mockups, and staging sites for review and feedback
Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
Collaborate with members of the website team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve functionali...
Chief Marketing Officer
AutoPair is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) that has a passion for being instrumental in guiding and growing a startup in the technology, e-commerce and automotive verticals.
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join our growing organization. In this position, you will oversee all marketing campaigns to promote our company. A creative vision, understanding of company values, and business leadership skills are essential.
We prefer to onboard a CMO in an equity role to start that will transform into a salary with equity role. Please do not apply if you are seeking jus...
Hire, train, and manage a marketing team
Oversee all marketing and communications areas of the company
Cultivate relationships with vendors and partners
Develop marketing plans (strategic and tactical) and campaigns; manage execution
Configure, customize and maintain a marketing automation platform
Collaborate with other departments to uphold and promote company goals
Plan and follow marketing budget
Analyze market trends and success of marketing campaigns; create reports and implement improvements as needed
Implement marketing strategies across a variety of media platforms
Research and report on all primary co...
Found 6 Jobs. Page 1 of 2